Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Underground Hypnosis - Taylor Star At Its Worst!

 

Note: THIS IS NOT A PAID/AFFILIATE REVIEW OF UNDERGROUND HYPNOSIS

Well I was recently asked to review this course, not that I am an authority on the subject, but if you have read through my other posts then you would know that I know!

The Internet is filled with reviews of products that are basically advertisements so it becomes really hard to find any real information about any product.

So what is Underground Hypnosis By Taylor Star All About?

Well, I would say its an easy way of picking money of people who think they can change their lives overnight without any hard work. The website does not allows you to enter without giving your email address (read that as spam acceptance) and all you find out there is claims that the website will be taken in down in few hours and how thousands of people are waiting to get their hands on this stuff. Well these tricks are now so old that it made me Yawn! Check out the website, it would be still there - I bet!

Anyhow, the course is a combination of NLP, mind techniques, seduction but the material itself is half baked cake. I must say, I don't know anything about Taylor Star, he does not holds the kind of reputation as Igor Ledochowksi in current time. I expected something like Conversational Hypnosis or at least something that looks worth the money but it is not. Infact I was quite disappointed with the entire stuff.

If you are serious about changing your life, or about learning hypnosis then conversational hypnosis should be your choice. Don't waste a penny on Underground Hypnosis, I am sure you will be running for refund within a matter of hours.

If you wish to learn more about Conversational Hypnosis then this is the official site: http://www.conversational-hypnosis.com

No comments: